Interested in becoming an Upskill Expert?
Expert Investment Cost
Experts pay a monthly subscription to offer their courses or group(s) within the virtual campus. This model is similar to competitive platforms that enable experts to provide on-demand courses, except Upskill University includes a COMMUNITY AND 0% course transaction fees. Experts receive numerous benefits as a result of this monthly subscription, including the below:
- Access to the Expert Mastermind & private circle within the virtual campus
- Included in regular social media ads with 10,000+ potential learner reach
- Drip lessons and sections by dates or prior completion
- Access to learner masterminds to gain market insights and share knowledge
- Learner analytics within the virtual campus
- Self-contained community of like-minded people — lifelong learners — accessible via web or mobile app
Ready to take the next step?
Fill out the Expert Application.
You will be contacted within 3 business days to talk about next steps.
What types of skills are you looking for experts
to provide insights on for learners?
It would take up WAY too much space to name them all, because the world is our oyster in this community. Here is just a snippet of topics we have identified so far.
- Adaptability / flexibility
- Money management
- Personal organization
- Self-awareness / confidence
- Social media management – individual tips & tricks
- Time management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personal wellness
- Personal safety
- Written communication
- Public Speaking
- Preparing a presentation or report
- Customer service
- Leadership development (with and without authority)
- Meeting management
- People management
- Project management
- Social media management – business tips & tricks
- Teamwork and team building
- Microsoft Office – PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office – Word
- Microsoft Office – Excel
- Microsoft Office – Teams
- Microsoft Office – Planner
- Microsoft Office – OneNote
- Google Drive
- Google Mail
- Social Media applications, such as
- Entrepreneurial tools
- Creating and editing a simple video
- Creating and editing a complex video
- Adobe programs (e.g., PhotoShop)
This is by no means an all-inclusive list of what is allowed within Upskill University. Do you have a topic that you’d like to have considered? Complete the Expert Application below and tell us more!